[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking the position of a Senior Insurance Coordinator with a reputed insurance service provider.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Over ten years of intensive professional, managerial, organizational and supervisory knowledge and experience with specialization in mortgage banking and fundamental accounting
- Self motivated, able to prioritize tasks, set short and long term goals and meet functional deadlines
- Able to work individually and in groups and expert in providing motivation to ensure smooth work flow and efficient working
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM, XT/2000 and 3050, Workstation, Ps/Z and Harris.
- Knowing software applications like Paradox 3, Lotus 1-2-3, dBase III, Dos and CA-7.
- Insurance Coordinator with Reginald Warsaw Systems, Laurel, MS since 2004, where the responsibilities include:
- Developing excellence guarantee, system authentication, policy and operation entry, output authentication, guiding in house employees and client education
- Connect end users with technical employees, evaluate accepted system troubles, counsel solutions and comprehensive measurement
- Set up and accomplish Test Matrices, carry out Batch Test Cycles, confirm test outcome, preserve and certify system support files and inform upper level management
- For 2000-03, worked as Customer Service Clerk with the same organization when I was responsible for meeting deadlines and providing a wide range of customer services
- Clerical and Administrative Assistant with Darvweiller Temporary Employment Agency, Jackson, MS during 1995 -99 and was responsible for assignments like Sawyer Bank as Mutual Funds Examiner.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Auburn University, Auburn, AL in 1994