[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
A career with a progressive association that will use my knowledge, education, skills and decision-making ability and hence increase my experience with developing association.
Golden Engineering Corp. Ashdown, AR(2002 – Present)
- Documented drawing concepts, sketches and other required information.
- Researched on product properties such as cost, product material, quality of product etc.
- Created documents on provisions, rule for manufacture and build example of design.
- Organized and synchronized preparation of operational drawings from sketches.
Royally Engineering Inc. Bristol, CT(1998-2002)
- Discussed with patrons, manufacture specialists about manufactured goods necessities
- Researched on properties of manufactured product, cost, and methods of production
- Developed manufacturing principles and regulatory rule
- Organized the look and function of manufactured goods lines
- Attended different seminars to increase my knowledge in design styles and motifs to get viewpoint and produce design concepts
- Produced the database of required information to use it in future in another design
Summary of Qualification:
- A university degree in industrial design from WSB College, AR in 1998
- Completed computer courses such as auto-cad, 3D Modeling etc
- Excellent in MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint etc.
- Good Knowledge of computer software’s.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional ability in development of product
- Capable to create records essential to express the design idea and or answer to organization
- Able to handle other related work as assigned by seniors
- Excellent in English Communication
- Also able to develop different design on computer by using new software’s