[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking the challenging and rewarding position of Import Export Manager with a major import export company or with the international trade division of a reputed company.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Import Export Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at English as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at Import Export Management.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Indianapolis, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
- Have multilingual qualities with the knowledge of Japanese and Spanish.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2001- Present date: Work as the Import Export Manager for the Morrison Industries, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary accounts with some net measures for European and Japanese Sales Accounts.
- Carry out necessary price quotes and governmental tenders with the recommendation on order terms.
- Provide new introduced goods proposal along with necessary documents.
- Responsible for credit memos, credit letters, product objections along with return approvals.
- Handle all the aspects of communication.
- Act as the liaison between various production and operation units such as advertising, legal division, research and enlargement division and manufacturing unit etc.
1997- 2000: Worked as the Management Assistant for the New Diego International, New England with the following responsibilities
- Offered necessary endorsement to 12 international marketing subordinates with 4 marketing managers.
- Hold Japanese business overflow for administrative staffs as well as associates.