[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking for the position of hotel supervisor in well known hotel to apply my skills.
Summary of Qualifications
- Completed Bachelors degree in Hotel Management from GB College, DL in 2000.
- Completed IT courses from ABCS Institute with certification, 1999.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong technical knowledge to keep customers details.
- Have good knowledge of English to communicate with customer.
- Able to work in any shift with co-workers.
- Capable to create document by using references which help in future for study purpose.
- Keep hotel area and front office clean and neat to facilitate consumers to stay in hotel.
- Providing customers requirement properly ensuring the customer will visit the hotel again.
- Excellent in MS Office.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Excellent in PC softwares.
Assistant Hotel Supervisor – Front Desk
Mara Dona hotel Inc., Meriden, CT.
Duration : 2000 – Present
Summary of tasks performed:
- Trained the staff by using proper techniques and documentation.
- Keep the records of arrivals, bills, rooms etc.
- Supervised all staff operations by giving duties to each.
- Organized the shifts for all staff.
- Handled the problem occurred during night shift.