[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Willing to do the profession as a Hotel Security in apparent hotel and apply all my skills and knowledge for the enlargement of the hotel.
- Completed Bachelor Degree in Commerce from PU College, CA, 2002.
- Strong knowledge of basic computer.
Diamond Hotels and Towers Groton, CT. (2002 – Present)
Post: Hotel Security
Responsibilities handled are summarized below:
- Handled the security task in both shifts: morning and night shift.
- Keeping record of customers like in-out time, names, mobile number etc.
- Resolved the parking problem by co-ordination with customers.
- Watched out equipment which is kept in hotel area.
- Improved the security policies by developing different programs.
- Handled different situations such as illness, accident, fire etc.
- Able to keep the records of customers.
- Strong ability to handle the different situation without any damage.
- Have good experience as hotel security.
- Knowledge of all hotel equipments with their name, cost, expiry date etc.
- Exceptional ability to work co-operative with security supervisor, co-workers.
- Strong careful observation skills.
- MS Office: MS Word, MS Excel, Access
- Have good knowledge of PC softwares.