[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for opportunity to perform in hotel management field with experience in managing daily hotel activities.
- Inspires and direct all staff.
- Efficiently improve profitability and income.
- Excellent at capturing potential business opportunity in local market.
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, 2000
Barry University, Florida.
Hotel Manager, 2005 to Present
Lakewood Hotels, Washington DC.
- Make sure all the staff is proficiently trained to improve service, efficiency and profitability.
- Responsible for controlling staffing and performing employee performance evaluations.
- Handled property functions on daily basis to ensure best performance and persistent upgrading in customer service, employee proficiency and performance, marketing, property ambience and income.
- Assist in the food & beverage operations. Also make sure possessions are in good, working conditions.
- Responsible for allocating, defining and assigning accountability and authority for particular functions to different departments.
Associate Hotel Manager, 2000 to 2004
Blue Star Hotels, Washington DC.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction, maximum profit and efficiency.
- Also responsible for monitoring and guiding hotel staff to maintain standards.
- Ensured highest profits through expenditure and labor management.
- Maintained the best possible standards regarding services including maintenance cleanliness, sanitation and other facilities.
- Handled all functions regarding food and beverage services which include restaurant, banquet rooms, lounges, kitchen and storage rooms.
Related resume sample
- Restaurant Management Resume
- Hotel Front Office Manager Resume