[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
– To obtain a challenging position in hotel industry to utilize my previous maintenance management experience to provide better service to the customers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Able to use shop mathematics.
- Having good body strength and stamina.
- Customer oriented person and highly motivated to succeed in any position.
- Good knowledge of techniques, procedures, materials, equipments and supplies related to operation, construction, repair and maintenance of facilities.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
Topline General Machine Maintenance, Major Town, USA, 1995
Proficiency Certificate in Management (NIM), 1996
- Specialized technical crafts (electrical, HVAC, plumbing, etc.)
- Attention to details.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong technical skills.
Department of Works, Rainbow County, Minneapolis
- Developed, implemented and evaluated maintenance policies and procedures.
- Arranged training in safety, repair, and maintenance.
- Ensured all maintenance and repairs completed on a timely, cost effective basis and according to specifications.
- Arranged meetings with vendors and suppliers in order to discuss products used in repair work.
- Followed company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
- Ensured all fire and safety inspections completed and any discrepancies corrected.
- Created a safe environment for guests and associates by ensuring that the hotel is maintained in accordance with safety standards.
- Maintained a variety of records; complete activity records and reports.
Madison Apartment Group, L.P., Lincoln, NJ
- Supervised maintenance staff.
- Supervised engineering staff in the maintenance and repair of plumbing, hotel rooms, A/C and heating, ice machine, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, refrigeration, laundry, emergency generators, switch rooms, etc.
- Performed general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping.
- Helped the staff selection process.
- Ensured that all staff members are trained in composite maintenance activities and were strictly following standard operating procedures.
- Implemented an effective maintenance programs.
Available upon request.