[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain a responsible position as a housekeeper.
Executive Housekeeper, Tipton Hotel, Caroline, New York
Responsibilities include management, cleanliness and upkeep of rooms and public areas. Responsible for guest and housekeeping of entire departments. Supervise laundry and cleanliness. Purchase food and equipments. Manage the drivers and other required staff. Supervise parties and dinners with the chef. Coordinate between housekeeping crew and other staff.
Assistant Executive Housekeeper, New Horizon Hotel, Burlington, Washington
Responsibilities include direct report to executive housekeeper. Assist in control and direct housekeeping operations. Direct associates of housekeeping department. Responsible for overall function areas of laundry, landscape and public area.
- Experience of 8 years as a housekeeper in 5 star hotels.
- Great customer service with the effective communication skills both verbally and written.
- Proficient in handling the situations and queries.
- Strong ability to handle the staff and work pressure.
- In-depth knowledge of the material, equipments and processes utilized in cleaning and housekeeping.
- Can lift up to 28 pounds of load.
- Pleasing personality with the capability of arrangements and execution of the successful parties.
University of Washington, Washington
Bachelor of hospitality Management
Mrs. Karlie Smith
Tipton Hotel, Caroline, New York