[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking for a position of professional healthcare position where I can utilize my previous healthcare knowledge to provide better healthcare service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology with 3 years experience as healthcare.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Very flexible and efficient.
- Able to work independently and under any situation.
Emergency Psychiatric Services, Boston
Worked as Director
- Responsible for managing about 40 part time and full time healthcare staff.
- Done day-to-day management of all activities of Psych services.
- Responsible for managing budget planning processes and recovery plan.
- Managed specialist systems and scheduling operations.
- Also responsible for hiring staff.
- Responsible for supervising emergency services and outpatient services.
Oncology Division, Maryland
Worked as Senior Staff Nurse
- Responsible for providing facility of discharge planning with home care agencies.
- Worked as the primary nurse to manage the appropriate and acute care for patients.
- Provide nursing care for the patients of chemotherapy and pain.
- Responsible for developing orientation plans for new staff member.
- Worked as coordinator for the program of Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Managed in-services for staff on progress of program and procedural updates.
- Also worked as hospital oncology resource.
- Done various other duties as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, University of Maryland
Bachelor’s Degree in Counseling, Johns Hopkins University