[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking for a position of healthcare manager for a leading healthcare company.
- Very pleasant, helpful and caring nature.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of health care finance analysis.
- Good analytical logic.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills.
- Able to take responsibilities.
- Proficient with spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Internet Applications
Some Company, New York
Worked as Program Administrator
- Responsible for managing nursing programs, risk management proposals and quality assurance.
- Responsible for establishing a walk in clinic for common treatment and to reduce annual HMO costs.
- Created a physician peer review committee to minimize mismanagement proceedings.
- Make sure about the effectiveness of care services of laboratory, radiology, medical record department and pharmacy.
- Also responsible for preparing budgets and salaries of healthcare workforce.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
FI Passo County Department of Health and Environment
Worked as Public Health Nurse
- Responsible for providing nursing services to family, individuals, community group, center and clinic.
- Manage home visits within the community.
- Responsible for managing case load of about 30 to 40 patients.
- Made judgment of needs of clients and applied complete care plans for them.
- Provide information and consolation regarding to health and wellness to patients.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and researching community resources.
- Done other duties as per need related to health care.
Sate registered license of nursing, License no. 36382738
Master’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Harvard University
- American Society Health System Pharmacist
- RHO Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
- DY Medicaid DUR Committee