[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking for a position of grill cook for a leading restaurant where I can prove my cooking skills.
- Depth knowledge of food service operations.
- Able to operate all kitchen equipment.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very good ability to stand long periods.
- Able to work in hot and cold environment.
SoundDiet Restaurant Inc., Boston
Worked as Short Order Cook
- Responsible for cleaning food preparation equipment, tables, counters and other work areas.
- The French items like eggs, pancakes and fries were cooked, grilled and fried.
- Make a plan on orders so that the served items will finish at the same time.
- Responsible for taking orders and cooking them ordered by customer.
- Also prepared some simple food tasks such as sandwiches, brewing coffee and carving meats.
- Responsible for taking orders and placing food on plates.
- Accepted payments and make changes in charge clips as needed.
- Done various other duties as assigned.
Good Taste Restaurant, Minneapolis, MN
Worked as Restaurant Cook Intern
- Responsible for preparing orders as ordered by customers.
- Used various recipes, methods and portions to prepare food.
- Responsible for checking food items and make sure the regular quality at all times.
- Keep the work environment very clean and safe.
- Cleaning schedules are followed for storage areas and designated equipment.
- Make sure that the orders are presented in delicious manner.
Diploma in Hotel Management, Boston University, Boston
High School Diploma, Boston