[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain a position as a grant writer in a company, that can utilize my excellent writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to match proposals with donors.
- Ability to cultivate and sustain positive relationships with funders.
Bachelor of Science in Political Science, Brigham Young University, (1983)
Grant Writer (1989-1994)
Mountain States Health Alliance, TN, United States
- Identified, developed, and maintained grants that fund programs and services.
- Responsible for researching grant opportunities.
- Developed relationships with private and federal agencies.
- Worked effectively and efficiently with MSHA team members in a collaborative approach to expand the number of grants.
- Responsible for the interpretation of grant applications.
- Prepared proposals and budgets.
- Developed and maintained relationships with prospective and current grant funders.
- Prepared interim and final narrative reports per funder’s requirements.
Grant Writer (1984-1989)
AppleOne Corporate, Ontario, CA
- Determined feasibility of developing programs to supplement local annual budget allocations.
- Submitted proposal to officials for approval.
- Assisted the director with grant reports.
- Identified and researched government sources of funding.
- Gathered and maintained current files on organizational programs and projects.
- Maintained consistent communication with programs staff and management to determine
goals and objectives.
- Assisted department personnel in writing periodic reports to comply with grant requirements.
- Developed cultivation strategies, communicated with potential and current institutional funders.
- Arranged meeting regularly with development director.
Also see: Grant Writer Resume