Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
To obtain a generator repair technician position with a government agency and apply my knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and thermal principles in repairing, overhauling, and maintaining diesel generators.
Summary of Skills:
- Thorough knowledge of the electrical components, its work mechanism and repairing tools
- Possess excellent hand dexterity that allows using hand and power tools with precision
- Skilled at applying the basics of mechanical and electronics engineering to work accurately
- High emphasis on the preventive maintenance measures and safety protocols
- Excellent thinking, analyzing and problem solving abilities
Persistent Mechanical Repair Services, Lakeland, FL
October 2014 – Present
- Dissembling the generator set to examine the main engine and identify the failing components
- Making notes of customer’s complaints and analyzing the type and extent of the damage
- Examining electric motor and ensuring it delivers optimum performance without any wastage
- Measuring generator performance and noting the velocity, speed, pressures and revolutions per minute, voltage, etc.
- Utilizing various measurement instruments such as ammeters, voltmeters and oscilloscopes to test the efficiency of the equipment
- Fixing up detached parts and tightening the loose connections to correct malfunctioning of the electrical systems
Everest Maintenance Services, Lakeland, FL
February 2013 – September 2014
- Prepared the right solvent to give chemical treatment to the rusted and corroded parts
- Used hand tools such as screwdrivers, saws, sickles, shovels, scoops to perform repairs
- Soldered the broken parts of the equipments and ensured they are fixed firmly to the main machine
- Examined the engine parts such as coil leads, carbon brushes, motor, transmitter, etc.
- Tested the batteries and replaced the exhausted ones
- Recorded the details of the repairs undertaken and the materials purchased and used for repairs
- High School Diploma
Good Fortune School, Lakeland, FL
Certified Generator Repair Technician
ABC Technical School, Lakeland, FL