[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking the demanding and rewarding position of General Manager with a reputed maker of house, restaurant and / or office furniture.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the San Gabriel Management School, San Gabriel at Marketing Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1992 at English as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Northeastern University, California at in the year of 1988 at Marketing Management.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of San Gabriel, San Gabriel in the year of 1996.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities.
- Familiar with necessary recruiting and training procedures for the newly appointed personnel.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Office Package: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the general manager for the Red Hot Chilly Paper Furniture, San Diego with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary actions for providing proper staff management.
- Make analytical market researches and organize the targeted direct marketing spots.
- Supply budget analysis and essential bookkeeping.
1996- 2001: Worked as the Business Manager for the Murray and Harris Bake Shops, San Francisco with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary cooperation for the efficiency to the supportive personnel functions with the initiating of computerized purchasing system as well as billing system.
- Provided adequate supervision to the supportive personnel.
- Worked as the responsible person for every aspect of recruiting, training, benefits and various policies.
- Amplified total sales by 84% with the cost reduction of approximately 36%.
- Provided proper maintenance proceedings for public relations along with various Medias and formulated new marketing promotional actions.