[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer.
Looking for a fundraising coordinator job with a non-profit organization to scout and convince potential donors in contributing for events meant for the well-being of the society and underprivileged people.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive experience of organizing and conducting fundraising events
- Expert ability in managing data and maintaining accounts
- Eloquent communication, convincing and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic individual with an ambition to innovate and initiate activities
- Strong computer skills and abilities to maintain digital and physical records
- Excellent presence, self-confidence and attitude to impress donors
Buddies Children Welfare Society, Columbus, OH
July 2014 – Present
- Promote objectives and causes of the organization and arrange for sufficient finances to execute welfare activities without hindrance
- Communicate with external associates to receive support in form of books, sporting gears, art craft materials, musical instruments, etc.
- Call up eminent individuals to promote a cause or advertise the products of the chief sponsors as needed for the success of the event
- Maintain and submit monthly financial reports on the finance collected and the expenses in given period
- Ensure receipts are issued to all donors and they are provided with financial statements at end of all financial quarters
- Design and implement fundraising strategies, perform event planning, and manage logistics
White Lily Women Welfare Society, Columbus, OH
April 2013 – June 2014
- Liaised with individuals and organizations with high net worth and received financial support from them for social events
- Maintained relationships with different organizations and fetched employment for members of the society under skilled and semi-skilled categories
- Oversaw marketing functions by making press releases, announcing achievements, running websites, mailing and messaging individuals, etc.
- Supported the management in drafting budget for every project and keeping track of the project proceedings to report any inconsistencies from the set plans
- Identified and tapped new fundraising opportunities through extensive research and network building
- Wrote and submitted grant proposals to different individuals and organizations for fetching funds
Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
Franklin Commerce College, Columbus, OH
Will be provided on request.