[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for a position of firefighter with excellent experience in fire suppression duties.
- Able to work at heights.
- Excellent communications to communicate with customers, public and clients.
- Good English knowledge that I can understand and follow all written and oral instructions.
- Special quality to work for long periods.
- Excellent knowledge of firefighting practices and principles.
- Very fast to take life and death decisions during emergency situations.
- Very good knowledge of fire ground operations.
Previous Work Experience:
Fire Station, Frankfurt, USA
- Responsible for receiving emergency calls via landline and cell.
- Communicate to find out all the requirements to handle fire situation.
- Responsible for managing the regular check up of staff by checking their uniform and health.
- Apply inventive plans to save lives and property.
- Responsible for filling fire tending trucks with water, sandbags and gas.
- Divided team into three to four teams to handle situation at the same time.
Some Company, Netherland
- Communicate with supervisor and crew on plans. Review fire related situations.
- Managed building inspections for the confirmation of fire dangers. Make sure about conformity of fire safety codes.
- Responsible for providing emergency medical services as required.
- Done some light and heavy rescue functions whenever needed.
- Environmental accidents such as hazardous chemical fire that causes to risk of fires are controlled.
- Responsible for various other duties related to firefighter.
Bachelor’s Degree in Emergency Management, Boston University, Boston