[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking the position of a Financial Planner with a major insurance service provider.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree with Major in accounting and Minor in Computer Science, from the Florida University, Florida, FL in the year 1994.
Computer Programming Skills
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM PC, Lotus 1-2-3, MS-Dos, WordStar, JERSEYPRO and Lotus Macros.
- Knowing Languages like RBase, dBase, Pascal, Clipper and Dynamo.
Since 2004 working as the Director of Financial Planning in the Health Providers, Tallahassee, FL,
and is responsible for overseeing all sides of inner and outer coverage including preparation of the yearly report along with half-yearly, quarterly and monthly information and reports to the Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Effectively guide the fiscal planning and reporting purpose through considerable conversion as management restructured the Corporation to meet purchaser expectations.
- Chose and applied Windows based LAN using highly developed database.
- Leader of flourishing integration venture which fused financial operations
From 2000-2001 worked as a Manager, Accounting and Consolidations in the Thiberge Technologies, Miami, FL and successfully shouldered these responsibilities:
- Productively managed the conversion of the accounting process through decentralization of the whole company within the schedule set by senior level management.
- Chose, installed and applied Micro Control (IMRS) consolidations software at business headquarters
From 1995-1999 worked as an Assistant Controller in the International Consultants, Boca Raton, FL and was responsible for compiling financial, banking and taxation reports.
- Directed accounting process in a high development environment. Organized function during spreading out, growing from 10 to 40 professional employees.