[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking the position of a Field Assurance Coordinator with a major health corporation / medical supplies company.
- Achieved Associate Degree in Business Administration from the Ferrum College, Ferrum, VA, in the year 1994.
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM PC, Lotus 1-2-3 and MS-Dos, Logistics Radar Equipment.
Since 2004 working as a Field Assurance Coordinator in the Brach Health Corporation, Emory, VA, and is responsible for the following:
- Assuring fulfillment of all grievance going-on with Division, Company, and Regulatory necessities.
- Providing procedural support troubleshooting client problems.
- Organizing recall proceedings.
- Participating in rearrangement efforts of product grievances from Emory, VA to the main office in Miami, FL.
- Preserving corporate manufactured goods grievance database.
- Supervising temporary workers.
- Interfacing with hospitals, dealers, and marketing representatives regarding product criticism.
From 2000-2003 worked as a Customer Care and Technical Service Representative in the, T.M. Leary Medical Supplies, Ferrum, VA, and was responsible for the following:
- Offering manufactured goods, price, and practical information to clients, dealers, and sales personnel.
- Expediting and synchronizing movement of manufactured goods through repair and improvement processes.
- Assisting sales force in increasing and preserving lease and hiring programs.
- Initiating $50,000 in client sales through sales incentive process.
- Developing and maintaining mixture force loaner process.
From 1997-1999 worked as an Inspector Technician in the Ginsberg Defense, Birdsnest, VA, and was responsible for the following:
- Auditing for the MX missile operation.
- Performing visual scrutiny in confidential areas on wire and subordinate assemblies used in electronic warfare.
- Instructing efficiency program.