84, South 66 Street,
Burlington, Washington, 03298,
University of Washington, Washington
Bachelor of Science in Economics
Maryland Secondary School, Bellevue, Washington
Graduate with Honors in Advance Diploma
TRAINING AND ACTIVITIES:
- Leadership Skills from Leadership Conference, University of Washington in 2000.
- Effective Education Seminar Presentation in 2001
- Participated President and Founder of College Entrepreneur’s Association.
- Worked in Organization of Washington Assembly in which we researched on economic issues.
Research Assistant – Federal Office of Research
Burlington, Washington, 2004-present
- Worked in a team for the whole country’s household survey and defining the areas which area with the declined commercial.
- Responsible for the analysis, research and maintain the statistical data for the commercial programs.
- Conduct market research for the new business relocation and write monthly articles for the newsletters.
Data Entry Specialist – Federal Office of Research
Burlington, Washington, 2001-2004
- Responsible for the entry and manipulation of the data.
- Analyze 4,800 government performance evaluation result for pay assessments.
Available upon request.