[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career aim in a Equipment Engineering field that can use my knowledge and skills to add to company’s sustainability.
- Self-motivated and hardworking person with demonstrated record of duty. Recognized status for very reliable and competent service; always meet deadlines.
- Use sound decision to recognize and determine problems.
- Skilled hands-on employee in installations or repairing of equipment
- Mechanically liable, careful and patient.
- Well-built in believing responsibilities and offering leadership. Able to encourage others to get objectives. Well team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; willingly establish relationship with the people from different backgrounds and at each professional stages.
- Awarded for constantly giving a superior customer service.
Medical Equipment Tech (1993 – 1997)
Holiday In, West Monroe, PA
Line Banquet Superintendent (1989 – 1992)
Donn Poncho, Silverton, PA
Line Supervisor (1987 – 1989)
Revel Security Agency, Washington
Education and Training:
Skilled and certified to carry out Factory Authorized Services on:
Respironics PLV (100 102 & 102b) Transportable Volume Ventilators, Oxygen Concentrator, 2002 Millennium, 2002
Attendant Liquid Oxygen System, Mallinckrodt, 2000
Invacare, Aerosol & Oxygen Systems, 2001
Potomac Job Group Center, WA, D.C.
Findley Sr. High School, PA