[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain the position of an environmental law attorney in a law firm, where I would be allowed to utilize my knowledge of environmental laws for the preservation of environment.
- Honored as the Doctor of Law from the Indianapolis law University, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Masters Degree in Environmental Law from the New England Environmental Science Institutions in the year of 1991.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1988 at Sociology as the major.
- Achieved required professional recognition from the New England Bar Association, New England in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Environmental Law Workers Association of Chicago, Chicago in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2004- Present date: Work as the Program Director of Environmental Department for the New England Environments and Researches, New England with the following responsibilities
- Provide proper coordination for various environmental curriculums.
- Take necessary actions for policy development.
- Carry out operational activities and staff organizing.
- Offer legal related counseling with developing media relationship.
- Participate in New England’s acid rain prevention curriculum and recycling curriculum advisory commissions.
2000- 2004: Experienced solo legal practicing with carrying following responsibilities
- Provided proper cooperation regarding small claims agreements.
- Carried out title investigations.
- Recommended clients on various permitting course of actions.
1997- 2000: Worked as the legal personnel for the Property Use Workshop, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Provided analytical reviews about land using.
- Participated in administrative procedures.
- Put forward reports with due suggestions for developing accessible state allowing act.