Do you have all the skills required for an entry-level student position, but can’t seem to fit them onto a resume? Learn to impress hiring managers by taking ideas from our entry-level student resume sample and job-specific tips for successful career planning. Creating a professional entry-level student resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your entry-level student resume? View entry-level student resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Learn how to make a convincing entry-level student resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in an entry-level student resume. In addition, using an entry-level student resume sample can help you format and write your entry-level student resume so you can get hired for your next job. Finally, find and download ATS-friendly functional resume templates and cover letters that will push your career to the next level.
Entry level student resume sample
[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
University St. Andrews, Carson City, MI
B.A., Business Management (January 2005)
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Strategy and Policy
- Calculus with Business Applications
- Management and the External Environment
- Systems Analysis
- Organizational Decision Making
Red Cross Store for Space
2002 – Present
- Planning of space including home and home office organization. Sketch diagrams for customers using computer system. Space requirement planning and allocation.
- Also worked as part-time floor manager, responsible for helping other employees with planning and troubleshooting problems.
2000 – 2002
- Responsible for communications, team development, profit, sales, and cost control management.
- Managed and administered store operations including reports, scheduling, customer service and inventory.
1996 – 2000
- Offered customer service including cash register operation and order-taking.
C, Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, Minitab, Internet
- Peer tutor in Macro Economics and Micro Economics
- Member of the Youth Development Association
- Member of Association of Management Training