[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career in the electronics field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the South California Technical University, South California in the year of 2000 at electronics as the major subject. Emphasize were given on fundamental electronics, software, hardware, digital concepts along with microprocessor principles.
- Achieve Associate Degree from the Indianapolis Ploy Technique College, Indianapolis in the year of 1996 at electronics Technology & Repairing. Due care were taken in basic electronics and digital conceptualization matters.
Known Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Known Hardware Tools: Vax, Intel Touchstone Delta, and Unix Workstations with numbers of DSP chips with array processors.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have wonderful communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated, devoted and decisive management personnel.
- Prefer to work with in communal environment and in extreme pressure surrounding.
- Have capacitated in adopting new theories as well as responsibilities.
- Obtained professional affiliation from the State Electronic Engineers Registering Society, New York in the year of 2003.
- Obtained professional affiliation from the Electronic Engineers Registering Society of California, South California in the year of 2002.
2005- Present date: Work as the electronics technician at the Eagles Computers, California with the following responsibilities
- Intended a single board computer with Futurebus+ to keep running with VX works real-time OS with an Intel 80906BA.
- Provide necessary definitions about the structural design of the I/O board.
- Supply necessary measures for schematic capture as well as PLD devise with the appropriate board lay out.
- Offer proper replication for the designing of the RTL as well as Virology.
2001- 2005: Worked as the electronics technician at the New Jersey Browning Foundation with following job responsibilities
- Member of the designing associates for a 40k gate LSI 120k gate range for I/O.
- Provided the fundamental implication and execution for gate range furnish environment with the application of Synopsis and Virology.
- Provided the characterization of the I/O with the low cost Magnus 44880 EISA system.
2000- 2001: Worked as the part of the designing team for the preparation of the first Magnus 44000 supported workstation.