[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a job for the post of electronic assembler in reputed electronic company to apply my strong knowledge and experience the development of company.
Abilities and Skills:
- Able to create, repair, modify electronic assembly.
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
- Capable to follow established procedures.
- Uncommon capability to operate tools and equipment.
- Have good technical knowledge.
- Excellent in communication.
Aztec Engineering Inc., Bristol, CT(2003 – Present)
- Assembled electronic equipments and parts as per company’s policies.
- Created electronic assemblies in given budget.
- Repaired and modify electronic assemblies as per the requirement.
- Used different hand and power tool to create assembly.
- Carried out various types of assembly operation.
Bul-Eye Engineering Inc., Middletown, CT (1999-2003)
Responsibilities are :
- Trained juniors on how to developed assemblies by using secure ways.
- Handled complicated assembly drawings with the help of seniors.
- Carried out accurate measurement with the help of different measurement tools and gauging devices.
- Helped co-workers to solve their assembly related problems.
- M.E. in Electronics
University of Derby, CT(1998)
- B.E. in Electronics
University of Meriden, CT(1996)