Are you looking for a professionally written electrician resume example? Creating a professional electrician resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your electrician resume? View electrician resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Each resume is hand-picked from our large database of real resumes. Learn how to make a convincing electrician resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in a electrician resume. In addition, using a electrician resume sample can help you format and write your electrician resume so you can get hired for your next job. Find and download expert-approved modern resume templates and cover letters for your future career.
Electrician resume sample
[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career as the electrician with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the South California Technical University, South California in the year of 1998 at electrical technology as the major subject
- Achieve Associate Degree from the Indianapolis Ploy Technique College, Indianapolis in the year of 1994 at electrical technology
Known Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have surprising communication skills in both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, devoted and decisive management personnel
- Prefer to work with in communal environment and in extreme pressure surrounding
- Have capacitated in adopting new theories as well as responsibilities
- Obtained professional affiliation from the NFPA in the year of 2003
- Obtained professional affiliation from the IAEI in the year of 2002
2005 – Present date: Work as the electrician for the Harvester Company, Philadelphia with the following responsibilities
- Provide various proposals and estimations for commercial and housing wiring
- Organize and work out various electrical repairs and general repairs like washers, burners as well as boilers etc.
- Take necessary actions for hiring or recruiting new personnel
2001- 2005: Worked as the general freelance electrical assistant with the following responsibilities
- Worked out various housing electrical works along with plumbing and heating requirements
1999- 2001: Worked as the Assistant Electrician for the Lamps Corporation, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Took care of proper connections as well as functioning orders