[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
Candidate with a degree in Electrical engineering and in-depth acumen in control engineering, panel and control assembly along with experience in system integration division, seeks to work as an electrical control engineer in a reputed organization.
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated professional with broad knowledge of controls engineering and system integration division.
- Familiar with project design, programming, documentation, control and panel assembly, installation, machine wiring, installation, start-up, training, predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Exposed in areas like project testing, project conception, project troubleshooting, project launch and implementation. Sound working knowledge of 24 V DC, 240V AC, 120V AC, and 480V AC electrical circuits.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Skilled in applying the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of electrical engineering
- Extensive knowledge of control algorithms, calibration and instrumentation, and data acquisition systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of industrial control concepts like analog and digital signal processing, RS232 and Ethernet communications protocols
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and manage time and priorities effectively
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
Dematic Engineering, Florida,
Feb 2012 – Present
Electrical Control Engineer
- Handle responsibilities of developing and implementing high level control strategies for wind turbine
- Assigned the tasks of developing and maintaining PLC control models for wind turbines
- Perform responsibilities of reviewing the design, status and issues of electrical control systems
- Assigned responsibilities of providing control system and process instrumentation engineering expertise for engines and digital controls systems
- Perform the tasks of designing, building, implementing and supporting electrical manufacturing and test equipment
- Handle the tasks of supervising and educating in-house field technicians
A & L Associates, Florida,
June 2009 – Jan 2012
Junior Electrical Control Engineer
- Handle the tasks of interpreting equipment requests and developing design specifications
- Assigned responsibilities of supporting staff in designing controls systems including robotics, motion, vision, and SCADA
- Perform writing and validation of new Software and electrical schematics
- Responsible for drafting documentation for manufacturing per Quality System requirements
- Perform installation, modifying and troubleshooting the existing equipment to assist the manufacturing process
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering- Middleton University, Florida
Will be pleased to provide upon request.