[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
A Civil Engineering graduate with in-depth working experience in protection methodologies for construction structures from natural disasters, intends to work as an earthquake engineer in a reputed construction company.
- Well versed in civil/structural design and engineering techniques with exposure in planning and conducting structural evaluation and application of engineering techniques and procedures.
- Hands on experience in modifying drawings, specifications, charts, calculations, and graphs. Excelled in the field of designing structures by adhering to the engineering practices and standards.
- Civil engineering calculations
- Structural engineering plans, design, and layout
- Project specifications and engineering portion of project proposals
- Project cost estimates and Budget Plan
- Chemical testing applications, electrical test devices and equipment
- Drafting and design software, land surveying techniques
Sept 2012 till date
Structural Engineering, Boston
- Handle responsibilities like the design of structural and detail portions of projects by using schematic layout
- Responsible for providing guidance to designers and drafters by drawing and producing sketches
- Perform the tasks of researching and submitting finding reports to the project manager
- Assigned responsibilities of developing probable construction cost estimates and analyzing shop drawings
- Handle the tasks of providing directions and supervising the activities of Designers/Drafters
- Responsible for preparing sketches and designs for constructing earthquake resistant buildings and structures
June 2008 to July 2012
Almac Construction, Boston
Junior Civil Engineer
- Perform responsibilities of preparing engineering design documents by using computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment
- Assigned the tasks of organizing, drafting, and coordinating technical documents
- Handle field activities like observing and recording existing site constructions and verifying measurements within project area
- Responsible for checking the quality of construction materials like cement, steel, brick, and timber that are used for building construction
- Perform the tasks of constructing structures of bridges and buildings according to the building norms and conditions
- Responsible for checking the safety features and procedures of the project
Achieved Master’s degree in Civil Engineering
Boston University (2009)
Achieved Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
Boston Engineering College (2007)
Will be pleased to provide upon request.