[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain the position of a drafter in an organization based on twelve years of experience and skilled expertise in this field.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Michigan Arts College, Michigan in the year of 1998 at designing and drafting as the major subject
- Achieve Associate Degree from the Northeastern College of Arts, California in the year of 1994 at designing and drafting as the major
- Achieved Degree from the Philadelphia Poly Technique & Arts University, Philadelphia in the year of 1990 at architectural improvement & drafting machinery as the major subject
Known Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Known HTML Editing Tools: Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive
- Known Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
2004- Present date: Work as the supervisor of drafting development for Flair Industries, California with the following responsibilities
- Provide hybrid microcircuit designing and representation management on behalf of production
- Take necessary actions for assisting federal licensing documents of state projects
- Monitoring entire drafting accountabilities, representations as well as products in optical department
- Coordinating in all aspects of wiring, cable drawing, schematic capture as well as sand casting
1999- 2003: Worked as the drafting technician & designing for the Designers Paradise, Michigan with the following responsibilities
- Accomplished electrical, CADD development and schematically approved PCB designs.
- Worked as the responsible person for developing drawings as well as featuring conceptualization phase through final discharge. Formulated and executed ECN.