Are you looking for a professionally written drafter resume example? Creating a professional drafter resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your drafter resume? View drafter resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Each resume is hand-picked from our large database of real resumes. Learn how to make a convincing drafter resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in a drafter resume. In addition, using a drafter resume sample can help you format and write your drafter resume so you can get hired for your next job. Find and download expert-approved modern resume templates and cover letters for your future career.
Drafter resume sample
[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To obtain the position of a drafter in an organization based on twelve years of experience and skilled expertise in this field.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Michigan Arts College, Michigan in the year of 1998 at designing and drafting as the major subject
- Achieve Associate Degree from the Northeastern College of Arts, California in the year of 1994 at designing and drafting as the major
- Achieved Degree from the Philadelphia Poly Technique & Arts University, Philadelphia in the year of 1990 at architectural improvement & drafting machinery as the major subject
Known Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Known HTML Editing Tools: Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive
- Known Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
2004- Present date: Work as the supervisor of drafting development for Flair Industries, California with the following responsibilities
- Provide hybrid microcircuit designing and representation management on behalf of production
- Take necessary actions for assisting federal licensing documents of state projects
- Monitoring entire drafting accountabilities, representations as well as products in optical department
- Coordinating in all aspects of wiring, cable drawing, schematic capture as well as sand casting
1999- 2003: Worked as the drafting technician & designing for the Designers Paradise, Michigan with the following responsibilities
- Accomplished electrical, CADD development and schematically approved PCB designs.
- Worked as the responsible person for developing drawings as well as featuring conceptualization phase through final discharge. Formulated and executed ECN.