[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for the position of a Distribution Manager with machinery and / or machine tools manufacturing company and hoping to rise to Senior / Regional Distribution Manager in the near future.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Operation Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Science Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at Industrial Technology as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at Operations Management.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of San Diego, San Diego in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
Professional Excellence Summary
- Extended expertise in all areas of production and distribution operations.
- Have comprehensive communication skills as well as proved organizational skills.
- Efficient expertise on time administration.
- Have effective decision making skill along with efficient assumption capability.
- Have self motivating ability and pass the spirit to others.
1997- Present date: Work as the Operations Manager for the Denis Components Agency, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary direction to entire management and administrative functions regarding machinery distributions.
- Take necessary actions for recruitment and training along with office and warehouse functions.
- Supply accounts payable and accounts receivable management with all financial status.
- Produced sales to various southwest as well as national organizations.
- Provide essential coordination regarding sales reports with accessible inventory reports.
- Take necessary actions for ensuring time management regarding delivery.
- Coordinated all the related sections for better distribution.