[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
To attain the position of a disaster recovery analyst and guide the organization on ways and methods to prevent and overcome challenges, pressures and uncertainties.
Key Skills :
- Excellent decision-making abilities that help analyze a situation and provide feasible solutions promptly
- Competent in technical aspects of disaster recovery analysis
- Proficient with BCP simulation, business impact analysis and standard tools required in the process of recovery
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Highly skilled at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Brilliant logic building and problem solving skills
Work Summary :
Disaster Recovery Analyst
Seven Star Services Inc, New York
Since March 2013
- Identify the low performing areas of the organization and conduct a root cause analysis of the same
- Conduct gap analysis to determine the levels of variations between the planned efforts and current state of activities
- Plan and implement remedial measures to overcome the deviations and bring the projects back on tracks
- Plan and conduct training sessions for members on disaster recovery ways and methodology
- Undertake corrective measures to bring on track the failed projects, system and functions
Disaster Recovery Analyst
Vibrant Multi Solutions Inc, New York
January 2011 – March 2013
- Supervise all the aspects of disaster recovery process and verify its smooth functioning
- Study the different business projects and systems and predict the level and nature of probable risk
- Coordinate activities with data and systems security analyst to ensure safe maintenance upkeep of organizational data, systems, departments, projects etc.
- Perform the necessary evaluations, analysis and calculations to predict the uncertainties in execution of business functions.
- Prepare a comprehensive plan considering DR plans of all departments.
Educational Qualifications :
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science from St. John’s University, New York in the year 2009
- Completed Diploma in Disaster Recovery Management from St. John’s University, New York in the year 2011
- Awarded best student of the year from St John’s University, New York in the year 2009 for scoring highest grades in that academic year
Will be provided on request.