Are you looking for a professionally written digital media planner resume example? Creating a professional digital media planner resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your digital media planner resume? View digital media planner resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Each resume is hand-picked from our large database of real resumes. Learn how to make a convincing digital media planner resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in a digital media planner resume. In addition, using a digital media planner resume sample can help you format and write your digital media planner resume so you can get hired for your next job. Find and download expert-approved modern resume templates and cover letters for your future career.
Digital media planner resume sample
Highly-professional and organized Digital Media Planner with a solid experience in creatively developing and executing effective and efficient media plans and campaigning strategies to deliver positive results for the organization. Possess strong communication, analytical, marketing, strategic thinking and research skills along with the knowledge of online research and planning tools.
Summary of Skills:
- More than 5 years of experience in online media planning, implementation and optimization with the broad knowledge of digital media concepts, processes and tactics, performance metrics, tracking services, rich media, marketing and offline media concepts
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite applications, Google Analytics, media tools like Prisma, DoubleClick, Nielsen Net Ratings, Comscore, MBOX as well as social and ad-serving platforms
- Ability to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends, and developments
- Experience with wide range of digital media channels or platforms
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills to build positive relationships with creative teams and clients
- Excellent researching and creative thinking skills with the ability to analyze raw data and formulate actionable plans
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and team-oriented environment as well as produce high-quality results under extreme pressure
- Well-organized with the ability to effectively multitask and juggle various projects and deadlines
- Solid time management skills with exceptional ability to generate and present well-considered solutions
- Ability to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, industry trends and issues.
Digital Media Planner
Ogilvy Inc., Louisville, KY
May 2017- Present
- Identifying and developing best innovative media solutions for fulfilling clients’ objectives and campaign goals
- Helping with researching and strategically placing digital ads across wide range of digital media channels
- Assisting in the supervision and training of junior digital media planning staff on best practices of media planning as well as regularly meeting with the digital partners to stay on top of the latest digital trends and technologies
- Communicating status of online campaigns with team members and clients as well as reviewing results and altering strategies as needed
- Determining the extent to which original strategies and objectives are met by measuring media performance accurately
- Experimenting with new digital platforms and channels and then evaluating success of media strategies and campaigns
- Identifying target audience by analyzing market data, understanding their behavior and habits across digital media channels as well as determining the best timing, and media mix for campaigns to develop effective media plans
- Maintaining client budgets and media estimates as well as working with billing department to resolve billing discrepancies and ensure invoices are cleared timely.
Digital Media Planner
Horizon Groups, Louisville, KY
January 2016 – April 2017
- Identified and reached target audiences by implementing effective strategies
- Researched, planned, implemented, and managed performance reporting and analysis or optimization efforts for digital media campaigns
- Ensured a good relationship with strategy and creative teams as well as with clients to facilitate impeccable execution of media plans
- Assisted media representatives in handling client requests related to media plan and budget changes
- Worked with Assistant Planners to analyze tracking results and write detailed summaries as well as maintained reports of campaign results
- Worked with Integrated Planning team to maintain media budgets and changes in media plans post negotiation
- Investigated creative and innovative approaches like evaluated vendor proposals to identify compelling placements for reaching target audiences
- Maintained up-to-date industry knowledge as well as explored new digital media opportunities
- Oversaw and trained assistant digital media planners with their support-level work as well as helped guide their overall growth and development
Assistant Digital Media Planner
Reprise Digital Inc., Louisville, KY
November 2014 – December 2015
- Assisted with synthesizing of digital media research, reports and trends in order to continuously enhance digital media plans and campaign performance
- Participated in many brainstorming sessions conducted by the company itself to identify clients’ needs as well as provided point-of-view on various digital media tools in the market
- Investigated and utilized information from various research sources to plan and execute online ad campaigns for a variety of clients
- Assisted in creating and evaluating campaign effectiveness and performance via accurate reporting and post campaign analysis as well as in reporting weekly on paid social performance
- Assisted in managing media budgets for assigned clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Sullivan University, Louisville, KY, USA 2014