Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
A decision support executive position with ‘Mind-Tech Corporation’ to research, collect, compile and present reports for analyzing risk factors, and other production processes.
Skills as a Decision Support Executive:
- Outstanding analytical skills with an ability to forecast implications of the decisions
- Ability to collect and gather information through market and cost analysis, consumer behavior research, stock exchange trends and other research methodology
- Excellent skills in developing and maintaining interactive relationship with colleagues across different departments
- Comfortable to work independently and even in a team of equally skilled colleagues
- Honest and hardworking
- Passionate for individual and organizational growth by contributing honest efforts in every task
Details of Work Experience:
Decision Support Manager, March 2012 – Present
Skytel Corporation, San Diego
- Engage in brainstorming sessions with the Operations Manager and product development executives
- Research with the product development team and make reports on possible modifications in design and functions of the product
- Analyze the financial background and history of rival companies offering merger or acquisition proposal
- Prepare and maintain database on current market trends and consumer behavior for product launch planning
- Meet and discuss the risk factors and other issues with the SME’s (Subject Matter Experts)
Decision Support Executive, August 2010 – February 2012
Tracer Corporation, San Diego
- Prepared reports on production cost, possible risk factors, cost control methods and other aspects of production and present to the Decision Support Manager
- Collected and provided information on marketing and branding practices of rival companies
- Performed all other activities as assigned by the Decision Support Manager
Details of Academic Qualifications:
Master’s Degree in Business Research
California University 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Research
California University 2007
Available on request.
The sample decision support resume provides all the information and guidance needed to write a perfect decision support resume for professionals.