[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Database architect position in the well known industry where more than 5 years of experience will add value to operations.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Proficient with business objects.
- Self motivated, goal oriented, and organized.
- Demonstrated analytical and strong innovative ability with wide implementation skills.
- Data Modeling.
- Good technical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in C++, C, Unix Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge of Oracle database server, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Server, XML, UNIX shell scripting.
Modis, Inc., Cleveland, OH
- Coordinating with the owners of business to develop new business views of data.
- Find out new information and reporting needs.
- Accountable for architecture, management and development in a reporting environment.
- Prepare strategies for future projects.
Winter Wyman, Rockville, MD
- Interact with technical team members and business stakeholders to gather and analyze application requirements.
- Using available database development tools, implemented database solutions.
- Designed database solutions to satisfy technical or business requirements.
- Gave written status reports to management concerning project tasks, status, and risks/issues.
University of Maryland, Rohtak, MD
- MS in Comp Science
- BS in Comp Engineering