[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
The position of data architect that allows me to use my expertise and knowledge in different areas.
University of Alaska, Fairbanks, AK
Bachelor’s Degree in MIS
- More than five years of experience working within an IT sector with data analysis, data management, project work and requirement gathering.
- Ability to communicate verbally and via written documentation.
- Familiar with data warehouse tools and software.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Efficient with MS Project, MS Office, and data management tools and software.
ICF International, Fairfax, VA
- Offer supervision on data management, migration and normalization.
- Applying strategies for data acquisition, warehouse implementation, and archive recovery.
- Meet with technical and business staff to document the requirements and current process for data warehouse solutions.
- Supervising internal staff and contractors to deliver key corporate initiatives.
- Coordinate with Business Leaders and Project Managers to assure the solutions are complying with business strategies and are according to the IT strategic plan.
- Find out and document elements, data sources, and Meta data.
- Take part in functional testing whenever necessary.
- Worked independently to examine processes, data, and the environment to suggest solutions.
Corp-Corp, Fairbanks, AK
Jr. Data Architect
- Designed and built relational databases.
- Maintained and updated the database by deleting and removing old data.
- Developed strategies for archive recovery, data acquisitions, and implementation of database.
- Trusts on wide experience and judgment to set and accomplish goals.
- Proven expertise in various field’s concepts, procedures, and practices.
- Carry out other tasks.