[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer.
To work as a currency analyst for a multinational bank and perform strategic research on financial markets and keep closer watch on the changing rates of worldwide currencies.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong knowledge of finance, economics, and foreign currencies
- Experience in trading with foreign exchange market
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and coordination skills
- Remarkable ability to converse in English, French, and Spanish languages
- Strong attention to detail and research-driven
ABC Bank, Mercerville, NJ
August 2013 – Present
- Studying the world economic markets and making predictions about the upcoming trends and their impact on the present financial condition
- Advising investors and businesses to take the necessary steps and prevent losses, in case the market forecast report shows a negative trend in foreign exchange value
- Creating a performance review system to analyze the performance of the domestic currency in the world economy on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Recommending the investors about productive investing options in a booming market
- Updating the organization about the current exchange rate
ABC Financial Institution, Mercerville, NJ
February 2012 – July 2013
- Kept the organization updated about the performance of domestic and foreign currencies and their impact on international trading and investments.
- Trained the staff members on analyzing and evaluating international trade markets and forecasting the trends
- Resolved queries and doubts raised by staff members/investors on issues of market trends and currency performance
- Performed currency performance analysis and found out reasons for the appreciation or depreciation in its value, as applicable.
- Coordinated activities with the finance department and ensured draft short term and long term financial goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
ABC University, Mercerville, NJ