[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career in the law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Achieved Advanced Associate Degree at Court Proceedings from the Chicago Law College, Chicago in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1991at Criminal Law as the major.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have over 12 years of experience in the field of law enforcement.
- Have astonishing communication skills and interpersonal skills for better dealing all types of court affairs.
- Capacitated to meet all personnel management features like training, supervising, planning work schedules, evaluating and motivating along with orienting etc.
- Have due efficiency for increasing cooperation and positive work environment.
- Recognized as one of the trustworthy and devoted employees.
- Able to carry out assignments in operational time limits.
- Have extensive knowledge regarding the security and management Support services inside the arena of supreme courts and judicial courts.
- Provide official documents maintenance.
- Worked as the liaison between various governmental bureaus and court.
2003- Present date: Work as the Senior Court Officer for the Washington State Judicial Court, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Acted as the liaison between various governmental bureaus and court.
- Provide all personnel management features like training, supervising, planning work schedules, evaluating and motivating along with orienting etc.
- Formulate trial proceedings with providing necessary precedent information to the judges as well as counselors with taking the entire documentation.
- Provide various security and management Support services inside the arena of Washington judicial court.
1997- 2003: Worked as the Court Officer for the Dallas State Judicial Court, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Carried out attorney attendance and court session documents and records.
- Formulated judges’ appointments details and supplied through courier if needed.
- Provided proper monitoring in custody with ensuring the public safety measures.
- Took care of court visitors as well as guests.