[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
Candidate with a Bachelor’s degree in computer applications and in-depth working knowledge with leading counseling agencies, seeks to work as a counselor aide for a reputed organization.
Skills as a Counselor Aide:
- Knowledge of counseling practices adopted for psychiatric, educational, social, rehabilitation and other counseling
- Ability to follow and execute the instructions effectively and enhance a smooth flow of communication
- Skilled in verbal, written and digital communication
- Highly efficient in multitasking, project management and leadership
- Proficient with the use of traditional and new media for research and development of counseling procedure
Counselor Aide at Jacksonville Counseling Services, Jacksonville
March 2013 – present
- Preparing the case files and updating them with every counseling session
- Researching, developing and organizing the counseling programs with the Chief Counselor
- Visiting schools, colleges and other institutes to discuss individual and group counseling sessions
- Writing letters and e-mails to the clients and replying to the incoming telephone calls and e-mails
- Maintaining one-to-one interaction with the students in schools and colleges for educational counseling
- Analyzing the latest market trends and publishing tips for business diversification and investment on the online counseling portal
Counselor Aide at Optional Healing Services, Jacksonville
June 2011 – February 2013
- Met and interacted with the clients visiting the clinic for counseling advice
- Made notes during the meetings and discussed further course of action with the Chief Counselor
- Developed the counseling framework for all the clients
- Researched into the business processes of the clients to provide counseling on business expansion
- Performed office tasks including making and receiving telephone calls, drafting case papers, filing important documents, etc.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications – 2010, Central Florida Technical University
- High School Diploma – 2007, Martha School
Will be provided on request.