[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career in the law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Obtained DOC certification from the Philadelphia Training Institute, Philadelphia in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Advanced Associate Degree at Criminal Justice from the Chicago Management School, Chicago in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1991at Criminal Justice as the major.
- Obtained commissioner’s personal recommendation letter for proper attending in the 2003-04 session.
- Accomplished himself as the stress management guide for indoor workers and recruits.
- Have wonderful expertise in family counseling after suicidal efforts. Capacitated with suicide preventing implementations.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Have over 12 years of experience in the field of law enforcement.
- Have astonishing communication skills and interpersonal skills for better dealing with workers as well as convict population along with the communities.
- Familiar with crisis intervention therapy with the DOC personnel and their families.
- Have due efficiency for increasing cooperation and positive work environment.
- Have been qualified for 358, M16, 8mm, 9mm firearms and various types of shotguns.
2002- Present date: Work as the Peer Counselor or as the Correctional Officer for the Chicago Division of Corrections and Rehabilitation Curriculum, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Carried out the measures for identifying burnt workers by offering guidance and thorough researches.
- Initiating and executing correctional and rehabilitation programs for them with the knowledge of community possessions.
1998- 2002: Worked as the Correctional Executive for the Browns SECC, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary methods for caring and controlling of convict peoples with took the charge for their custody.
1997- 1998: Worked as the Patrolman for the California Police, California by helping them in maintaining peace with took the guard of various assigned territories.