Are you looking for a professionally written corporate trainer resume example? Creating a professional corporate trainer resume can help you land an interview for that great job you want. But, do you know what to include in your corporate trainer resume? View corporate trainer resume example to learn the best format, key skills, and action verbs to help you improve and highlight your resume.
Each resume is hand-picked from our large database of real resumes. Learn how to make a convincing corporate trainer resume with our sample and what recruiters and hiring managers are looking for in a corporate trainer resume. In addition, using a corporate trainer resume sample can help you format and write your corporate trainer resume so you can get hired for your next job. Find and download expert-approved modern resume templates and cover letters for your future career.
corporate trainer resume sample
[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street] [Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To implement, develop, and facilitate existing and new employee training to include corporate, fraud/security, retail branch, new account, systems, procedure, product, and general customer interaction training.
Bank Rhode Island, Lincoln, RI
- Prepare, schedule and perform training of new hires.
- Keep knowledge of branch products.
- Offer on-going training to existing retail employees including account opening, compliance and regulatory training, transaction processing, sales techniques, small business and consumer lending and coordination of security.
- Coordinate and implement all activities related to several training courses offered including course and sending out invitations to participants, instructor scheduling, maintaining sign-in records, ensuring correct room set-up and equipment, creating or ordering materials and maintaining inventory.
- Recommends, research and develops training courses for supervisors.
- Provide support for mentoring program for new employees.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proven ability to motivate others to study and excel.
- Ability to work with all levels of bank employees and maintain credibility, trust, and cooperation.
- Resolve conflict and handle sensitive employee situations.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills with ability to teach adults.
- Strong professional image.
- Excellent at PC applications to develop training materials and manuals.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and implementing multiple priorities and plans.
Mississippi University, Jackson, MS
Bachelor of Science in Business