[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
To implement, develop, and facilitate existing and new employee training to include corporate, fraud/security, retail branch, new account, systems, procedure, product, and general customer interaction training.
Bank Rhode Island, Lincoln, RI
- Prepare, schedule and perform training of new hires.
- Keep knowledge of branch products.
- Offer on-going training to existing retail employees including account opening, compliance and regulatory training, transaction processing, sales techniques, small business and consumer lending and coordination of security.
- Coordinate and implement all activities related to several training courses offered including course and sending out invitations to participants, instructor scheduling, maintaining sign-in records, ensuring correct room set-up and equipment, creating or ordering materials and maintaining inventory.
- Recommends, research and develops training courses for supervisors.
- Provide support for mentoring program for new employees.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proven ability to motivate others to study and excel.
- Ability to work with all levels of bank employees and maintain credibility, trust, and cooperation.
- Resolve conflict and handle sensitive employee situations.
- Strong oral communication and presentation skills with ability to teach adults.
- Strong professional image.
- Excellent at PC applications to develop training materials and manuals.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and implementing multiple priorities and plans.
Mississippi University, Jackson, MS
Bachelor of Science in Business