[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
A professional opportunity in that to perform as Ad Copywriter in management, marketing as well as computer graphics set up.
- Obtained GPA 3.50/4.0 Degree from the Media College of Washington, Washington in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the New York University, New York in the year of 1992 at Communication as the major with due concentration in English.
- Achieved Associate Journalist Degree from the Washington University, Washington at in the year of 1988.
Computer Programming Skills
- Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- HTML Editing Tools: Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive
2002 – Present date: Work as the Direct Mail Ad Copywriter for the Joseph Johnson Art Catalogs, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Initiated and formulated direct mail and other techniques of in-print marketing operations for various leading modes of art catalog tune-ups
- Provide establishment measures for direct mail scheduling of all production and coordination actions regarding field sales as well as telemarketing
- Create and follow various genres of catalogues, ads as well as brochures etc.
1997 – 2002: Worked as the Senior Creative Writer for the Floyd Designing Associates, California with the following responsibilities
- Initiated and edited various genres of catalogs, ads as well as brochures for a leading music album publisher
- Provided necessary administration for the development to the production and the marketing staffs regarding efficient promotional objects
- Initiated and executed various writing and production programs
- Provided necessary supervision to the assistant copywriters with the proper management to designers, printers as well as photographers
1995 – 1997: Worked as the public relationship Assistant for the Maiden College, New Jersey with the following responsibilities
- Provided essential coordination regarding various media relations
- Provided essential arrangement for different promotional occasions
- Initiated numbers of press releases as the post holder