[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career in the Managerial post with the law background and utilizing obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Achieved Associate Degree at contracts management from the Chicago Management School, Chicago in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1991at Business Engineering Management as the major.
- Achieved required professional recognition from the New York Engineering Administrative workers Association, New York in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Engineering Management Workers Association of Chicago, Chicago in the year of 1996.
Additional Computer Programming Skills
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the Administrative Assistant for the Thorp Corporation, Toronto with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary maintenance for various cost documents and records comprised with several capital anticipated costs.
- Act as a liaison between entire major divisions and chief engineer.
- Take due measures for the agreements such as eight story filter plant, unprocessed salts warehouse, twelve story dealing out plant with almost 3200 motors.
1999- 2002: Worked as the Divisional Contracts Manager for the Sherwood Firm, Philadelphia with the following responsibilities
- Liable for service agreements along with several governmental agencies sustaining radar structures.
1998- 1999: Worked as the Contracts Manager for the Smith Company, Las Vegas with the following responsibilities
- Liable for contractual maintaining of unique radar curriculum.
1997- 1998: Worked as the Assistant to the president of the ABC Corporation for better coordination.
As we can see in the sample contracts manager resume given above, a professionally appealing resume must contain relevant information about your professional career and should be presented in an easy to read format that will grab the reader’s attention.