[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Looking for the position of Vice President with a major and reputed company in the construction sector.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Having experience in the Real Estate background encircling company growth, tactical scheduling, marketing, and manufacturing project supervision.
- Having a vital channel of business and manufacturing contacts of main contracts with China Society and Weld Corporations.
- Offering BSME with proven capabilities to evaluate costs, design and set up electrical, fire and life protection and associated technological systems.
- Senior Vice President & Project Executive with Raze Reality & Construction Company Inc., Laconia, NH since 2000, where the responsibilities involve:
- Organizing and executing a variety of construction projects for a top real estate development firm focusing on creation and renovation of hotels and commercial complexes
- Offering quality pre construction advice, planning and project administration services, and strategic scheduling
- Execute projects and handle logistics
- Junior Vice President with the Raze Construction Corp. Laconia, NH from 1995 -99, where the responsibilities involved:
- Field services like designing, scheduling and successfully executing assigned projects
- Occupant setting up projects for commercial customers
- Scrutinizing present and planned designs with specialization in electrical and telecommunication systems
- Improving plans, procedures and resources
- Programming projects, choosing and acquiring materials, assigning employees and appointing competent sub contractors,
- Supervising all phases of project execution, endorsing engineering and design changes, troubleshooting for technical problems, meeting deadlines and ensuring best possible standards in working
- Developing and maintaining clear communications and positive associations with clients, sub contractors and customers
- BS Mechanical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA in 1994.