SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
A very understanding and organized engineer with the knowledge of new technologies and latest trends in computer. A totally reliable and skilled personnel for computer security.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, programming and applications.
- Great skill in electronics such as switching, broadcasting, operation and transmission etc.
- Also familiar with chips, processors, electronic devices.
- Remarkably good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of law and legal codes.
Taron Tech, Englewood, NJ
Computer Security Specialist, 2007-present
- Deploy programs to prevent the computer files from unauthorized access and accidental loss.
- Keep a track of computer virus, spy ware etc. to update the antivirus.
- Responsible for the meeting with the client and evaluation of their satisfaction.
- Erect firewall and encrypt the data to be transmission to safe confidential report.
Fine-one, Hazlet, NJ
Computer Security Specialist, 2005-2007
- Maintenance of the programs to preserve the data.
- Encryption of the data to prevent from accidental and unauthorized modification.
- Execute test of data and perform risk assessment.
- Ensure the functioning of data processing activities.
Available upon request.