- Completed Diploma Courses in Personnel Management, English and Communications from the University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA in the year 1994
- Completed Certificate Courses in English and Communications, Typing from the Quincy College, Quincy, MA in the year 1992.
Computer Programming Skills
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS.
Since 2004 working as an International Loan and Collection Specialist in the Nantascot Bank, Weymouth, MA,
- Provided and coordinating all types of loan service procedures to International, National, Corporate, Profit-making, and Correspondent Financial Organizations.
- Performing research and coming out with solutions to the problems faced by the clients and answering their inquiries.
- Deal with all sorts of inward and outward documentary collections.
- Organize and maintain details about all types of loan and loan-related documents, including overseas tax and credit system.
From 2000-2003 worked as a Credit Collector in Jeremy Pearl Furniture, Scituate, MA
- Successfully handled the collections of previous dues from individual accounts.
- Credit department and scam account functions.
- According to the account status inform customers about the payment options.
- Collected 85% amount of the assigned account successfully.
In the year 1999 worked as a Receptionist in the Our House Realtors, Boston, MA
- Responsible for answering phone calls and providing customer care support.
- Also handled the typing and research work.
From 1995-1998 worked as an Trade Service Assistant in the Mass Bank Corporation, Weymouth, MA
- Helped customers regarding their debit cards and credit cards issues.
- Assist customers in any kind of card misplacement situation, issuing a duplicate card while blocking the use of the misplaced card.
- Update and maintain files of every customer.