A claims analyst is responsible for evaluating the claims submitted to the company. He checks whether the claims meet the eligibility standards of the company or not. A claims analyst should hold a Masters’ degree with sound business knowledge and experience in the claims analysis field. A claims analyst works basically to reduce the risks of the company.
This sample resume of claims analyst is written to help you impressively write your simple resume. This resume sample of claims analyst gives you a layout of career goals, education, experience, and other details. Keep your resume short but covering all the necessary information.
Claims Analyst Resume Sample
4665 Route 46
Phone no.: (398) 284-0578
E mail id: [email protected]
To work as a claims analyst and utilize my expertise and excellent skills of analysis in analyzing the claims to meet the eligibility standards of the company.
Summary of skills
- Very good understanding of the claims and the rules of the state and federal government.
- Ability to detail the things and make proper suggestions for the improvement of the claims to meet the company standards.
- Proficient in using ICD-9, HCPCS and CPT coding techniques.
- Good communication skills, mathematical skills and ability to understand the details easily.
- Excellent negotiating skills and ability to impose new claims for the company.
- Ability to mentor the freshers.
- Completed Masters’ degree in Accountancy from Charles strut University in the year 20XX with 94.00%.
- Completed Bachelors’ degree in Finance from Charles strut University in the year 20XX with 89.00%.
Flinders Insurance Corp.
Experience – 3 years (X/20XX – X/20XX)
Designation – Claims analyst
- Working for customer complaints and fraud, conducting their analysis to give customer satisfaction.
- Processing the insurance claims for their final implementation.
- Determine whether the claims submitted to the company are correct and scan them for their accuracy.
- Collecting test results and other relevant material for the analysis of the claims and determining whether the claim is eligible for payment or not.
- Implementing the new claims satisfying the company standards.
Central Curtain Corp.
Experience – 2 years (X/20XX – X/20XX)
Designation – Claims analyst
- Using various techniques like HCPS in analyzing the claims provided to the company.
- Understanding the laws and following standard methods for the implementation of the claims for the company.
- Reporting the fraud and inaccurate claims to the seniors.
- Depending upon the circumstances and margin analyzing the claims and determining whether the claims are eligible for payment or not.
- Name – Sophia Adams
- Date of birth- dd-mm-yy
- Languages known – English, German and Japanese
- Marital status – Single
- Hobbies – Writing and reading
- Alternate phone no.: (928) 354-8098
- Oliver Edward
- Tinbend Corp.
- Phone no.: (928) 367-4777
- E mail id: [email protected]