[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Obtain a respective career as the Attorney with the law background utilizing obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Honored as the Juries Doctor from the California law University, Chicago in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Associate Law Degree from the Southwestern Law University, South California at in the year of 1992.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1990 at Political Science as the major.
- Achieved required professional recognition from the New York Bar Association, New York in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Legal Workers Association of San Francisco, San Francisco in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the Attorney for the Downing, Tipton and Rodger Firm, San Diego with the following responsibilities
- Provide extended business dealings for the said law firm.
- Work out various prosecutions regarding environmental issues, public convenience issues along with general commerce as well as appellate litigations.
1998- 2002: Worked as the Deputy District Attorney for the Indianapolis District Office of Attorney, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Worked as the senior attorney liable for prosecution purpose regarding vital felony cases.
- Provided necessary supervision regarding criminal investigations.
- Provided required instructions to the other staffs regarding legal affairs.
- Carried out over 40 successful felony jury prosecutions such as murder cases, rape cases and child abuse issues.
- Successfully handled over 60 cases at the supreme judicial and appeals courts.
1997- 1998: Worked as the Law Clerk for the New England Town Council, New England.