[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking the top executive position with a major bank / financial organization engaged in financing development projects.
- Achieved Master of Arts Degree in Finance from the Colby College, Waterville, ME in the year 1994.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in English from the Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME, in the year 1990.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Mainly skilled in the operational functions of the bank and data dispensation systems.
- Having an establishing background in marketing and promotions, retail banking, planning, estimation and budgeting and supervising Profit and Loss.
- Confirmed record of increasing and applying explanations to multifaceted intricate operational problems.
Since 2004 working as a President, CEO of Calliope Savings Bank, Billings, MT, and was responsible for developing and organizing commercial planning policy meetings.
- For having in general responsibility for functions and operations.
- Managing the financial situation and Profit and Loss regarding the company accounts, presently hiring more than 100 employees and processes more than 20 million cheques annually.
- Business earned profit within a span of 3 years of starting.
- Developing data dispensation release system scrutiny.
From 2000-2003 worked as a Vice-President of the Departmental Chief of Banking in The Prudent Savings Institution, Helena, VT, and was responsible for the following:
- Administrating, scheduling and expressing retail banking actions. Discussed with higher level administration and suggested programs to attain bank’s goals and objectives.
From 1995-1999 worked as a Vice President or Marketing and was responsible for the following:
- Administering and supervising bank’s marketing actions. Organizing and scheduling activities that create an impact on public.
- Working with the units and external agencies to expand plans that maintained division’s goals.