[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
I am experienced certified nursing assistant with 5 years of experience, seeking a certified nursing assistant position in a reputed health organization where I can apply my best clinical skills.
- Excellent clinical, customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and infection control standards.
- Knowledge of age specific developmental factors specific to adult and geriatric residents.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
Education and Certification:Certified Nursing Assistant Course, New York University (1995)
High School Diploma from Dawn school, New York, NY (1993)
Work History:Mount Loreto Nursing Home – Amsterdam, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant (1999 to 2002)
- Provided nursing and nursing related services to residents
- Maintained homelike environment for the residents
- Protected and promoted resident rights and assisted the person to maintain independence
- Provided routine care to the patients
- Reported to the senior doctors of the status of patient by spending maximum time in the room with the patient
- Maintained the ward neat and clean
- Obtained specimens, weights, and vital signs of patients
- Administered injections and given medicinal intakes.
Suny Downstate Medical Center – Brooklyn, NY
Certified Nursing Assistant (1996 to 1999)
- Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures
- Ensured the safety and well-being of the residents is maintained
- Assisted residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with established care plan
- Given enemas to patient when needed
- Measured and recorded patient’s fluid intake and output
- Managed supply inventory and supply requisitions
- Provided medication reminders
- Provided patient transportation to doctor appointments