[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Stand out with Creative Resume templates guaranteed to give you an edge. Create Modern Resume or Google Docs Resume in minutes. Find out more regarding how to build a resume. Impress you future employer. Also, read inspiring Career Blog gives an inside view of work and workplace culture.
I would like to continue my professional pursuit as a certified medication aide in an organization where I can provide my services to the patients and assist in their recovery from physical ailments.
Certified Medication Aide at Sterling Healthcare Foundation, Omaha
May 2013 – present
- Administering the requisite medicines and injections and maintaining MAR (Medication Administration Record) according to the organizational policies
- Monitoring vital signs and the effects of medication on the patient
- Reporting the adverse effects, allergies or other side effects occurring in the patient to the registered nurse
- Identifying the problem cause along with the help of the registered nurse and changing the medication procedure
- Storing the medicines in a safe environment
- Maintaining cleanliness and hygiene in the patient’s room
- Making necessary arrangements in the examination room and operation theater
Certified Medication Aide at Kowalski Healthcare Foundation, Omaha
August 2011 – April 2013
- Interacted with the patients and monitored vital signs during the time of admission and reporting the details to the registered nurse
- Maintained medication stock, MAR and administered the medications
- Reviewed patients’ progress and the effects of medication in the patient
- Performed cleaning of room and equipment, changing the drape and bed sheet, etc.
- Kept digital records of patient details, medication, billing and other activities
- Highly dedicated to healthcare profession with an aim to deliver my best and ensure quick recovery of the patients
- Physically and mentally energetic with an ability to work under high pressure
- In-depth understanding of medical terminology, sanitation practices adopted at health care clinics, first aid and CPR and professional ethics
- Can easily manage the medication process as well as maintenance of room and records
- Knowledge of operational tasks, maintaining digital records, billing, etc.
- Can work in rotational shifts easily
- Certified Medication Aide from Bellevue Medical College – 2010
- High School Diploma from Viking Community School – 2009
Will be provided on request.