[First Name] [Last Name]
Contact Address: [street]
[Country] [City] [State/Province] [Zip Code]
Contact Number: (012)-345-6789
Email Address: [[email protected]]
Seeking a position as a case manager in medical field where I can utilize my experience, skills and knowledge in best possible way.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Efficient in handling all the legal disputes arising out of health related services
- Highly knowledgeable of medicare regulations and guidelines
- Excellent management and leadership abilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize the daily work effectively
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely, and effectively with internal and external customers
Lead Case Manager
Valley Health System, CA, (2001- Present)
- Established individual POC and goals
- Interviewed, trained and supervised other staff
- Managed marketing of case management services and also its cost effective benefits to physicians
- Accomplished the screening, planning and offering of good services
Kindred Hospital, LA., (1999-2001)
- Performed different kinds of health services and care.
- Collaborated with physician and other healthcare members to ensure patient receiving
- Evaluated the effectiveness and results of currently offered health care and programs.
- Monitored all the health services and intervened if detected any contravention of norms at the hand of health experts.
Assistant Case Management Manager
LifePoint Hospitals, VA, (1997-1999)
- Completed paperwork in order to execute the proper assistance for clients
- Identified the patients passing through critical condition and coordinate the services required to be delivered
- Assured that patients and families proceed efficiently through the course of hospitalization
- Performed other duties as assigned
Master of Science in Health
George Washington University, (1993)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
George Washington University, (1996)
- Achieved the highest admission numbers amongst all case managers at Kindred Hospital in 1999
- Judged as the top overall performer in medical savings at Valley Health System in 2006
- Work on a project to provide cost effective medical care to patients, thereby saving valuable time and money of the hospital
Thus, as seen in the sample resume for a case manager given above, you must enlist your strong professional points that will attract potential employers to choose your profile over other candidates.
Case Manager Cover Letter